Peter's sending an anti-Trump message to an FBI lawyer on a government phone led Trump and his supporters to question the credibility of the investigative agency working on one of the most important investigations affecting history...
President of the United States is compromised: EX- FBI agent Peter Strzok

Washington:  EX-FBI agent Peter Strzok who spent his entire career in the US Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) looking for Russian and Chinese spies, has revealed that he sent derogatory phone messages about President Donald Trump. Strzok is now receiving threatening phone calls and messages from unknown numbers. He has to sneak his family members out. Peter in an interview said, "It is appalling to be targeted in abusive attacks and the President himself is involved." Former FBI agent Peter Strzok was out with a new book on Tuesday "Compromised: Counterintelligence and the threat of Donald J. Trump" that focuses onStrzok's work with the Mueller investigation into possible collusion between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign. While telling about having a backup plan regarding his claims, Peter said, "There's a very big claim at the centre of it and that is that the President of the United States is compromised, unable to put the country's interest above his own. What is your best evidence of that charge?"

Also in his book, Peter has written about being an adept agent who publicly voiced his opposition over Trump's boycott by the FBI. Later he had to pay the price of messages after he lost his job along with Trump's abuses. However, he could not become a hero even among Trump's critics. Peter and his supporters sending an anti-Trump message to an FBI lawyer gave Trump and his supporters a chance to question the credibility of the investigative agency working on one of the most important investigations affecting history. Peter has regretted his messages. He said, "I regret for making similar comments on what I experienced behind the scenes and I also regret my words that hurt the agency and see our work as a conspiracy. People got a chance to increase their attack."

In June and July 2017, Strzok worked on links or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the Russian government as a part of Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation. Mueller removed Strzok from the investigation when he became aware of criticisms of Trump contained in personal text messages exchanged betweenStrzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page. With this, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein defended Mueller's response to the text messages.

There had been media speculations in the past that pointed Strzok to be participating in a conspiracy to undermine the Trump presidency. The revelation of the text messages also led Republican congressmen to rely on the speculated. Later, a comprehensive review in February 2018 of Strzok's messages by a journal concluded "texts critical of Mr. Trump represent a fraction of the roughly 7,000 messages, which stretch across 384 pages and show no evidence of a conspiracy against Mr. Trump".

On August 10, 2018, David Bowdich, the FBI deputy director, fired Strzok for the anti-Trump text messages.  On August 6, 2019, Strzok filed a wrongful termination suit against the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice, asking to be reinstated and awarded back pay. He asserted in the suit that his text messages were "protected political speech," and that his termination violated the First Amendment. In December 2019, a report by the Justice Department inspector general found that Strzok was not motivated by bias in his work on the FBI investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016

elections.